Teslacigs XT Mini 220W Box Mod Description
Telsacigs XT Mini 220W box mod utilizes two high-drain 18650 batteries to power its wattage range of 7-220W and temperature range of 100-300 degrees Celsius or 200-600 degrees Fahrenheit. This box mod has the ability to switch between several LED color options for a stylish design. An LED display screen gives a clear readout for the current operating mode, power output, ohms, and the remaining charge of the battery. For quickly switching between styles of vaping the XT Mini 220W features three preset memory modes and four taste modes normal, soft, hard, and user.
Teslacigs XT Mini 220W Mod:
- Dimension: 56 x 28 x 87mm
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Cell Type: Two hi-drain 18650 cells(not included)
- Output Wattage: 7-220W(in 0.5W increments)
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 50A
- USB: 5V/1.5A
- Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
- Resistance Range: 0.08ohm-3.0ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V~8.4V
- Standby Current: <50uA
- RGB LED Mode: LED M1/LED M2/LED M3/Blue M4/Red M5/Green M6/Purple M7
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316/TCR mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Thread: 510
- 1x XT Mini 220W Mod
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manuals
"Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out micro USB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use the temperature control feature, it requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Teslacigs XT Mini 220W Box Mod Details