Samsung 18650 30Q Battery - 2 Pack Description
The Samsung 18650 30Q Battery is ideal for any device that requires a removable flat top 18650 size battery. This 3000mAh battery from Samsung has a continuous discharge of 15A and can be recharged with any 18650 type battery charger.
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: INR/NCA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 15A
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
Vapedeal.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Samsung 18650 30Q Battery - 2 Pack Details
|Colors / Finish||Pink|
Samsung 18650 30Q Battery - 2 Pack Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- Review by Hailey
Awesome company, on my 5th order now! (Posted on 6/11/2018)
- Review by Beth
- Review by Thomasterrible
I only buy name brand batteries. For my 2 battery I have Sony VTC5A, VTC6 batteries and LG G2's.
Those are all good batteries I am comparing these to.
While my Sony batteries can provide 30 amps and the 30Q batteries 15 amps if you don't need those very high amp ratings you are best off to get the higher capacity and 15 amps is not a bad or low rating by any means.
Generally the higher the amperage a 18650 battery has the capacity is sacrificed. The more capacity and some amperage is sacrificed. As long as one is comparing quality cells it is a matter of what traits are most important to the application.
I have been very impressed with these Samsung 30Q batteries and if I were to buy more today for the equipment I have I would go for more of these.
They last a long time between charges, are not prone to getting hot during use and seem to maintain high voltage levels a long time.
These Samsung 30Q batteries are one of the best batteries on the market I would not hesitate to buy them. They are really good batteries. (Posted on 5/22/2018)
- Review by Bigmama