Nitecore Q4 2A 4 Bay Battery Charger Description
The Nitecore Q2 2A battery charger is the next in line for the Nitecore charging series and has the capability of charging four batteries at a time and fast charging. The charging speed adjustment is automatic based on the number of batteries on charge, with three or four there is a 1.0A charging speed or with only one or two there is a 2.0A charging speed. Able to charge any battery from 10340-22700 the Nitecore Q4 features a variety of protections, such as auto cut-off, over-charge, over-voltage, short circuit, and reverse polarity.
Nitecore Q4 Intelligent Charger Features:
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Simple No Button Design
- Active Current Distribution (ACD)
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One or Two Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Three or Four Batteries
- AC Input Power: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/- 1%)
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC
- Durable PC Material Construction - Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700, 20700, 21700, 22700
- 1 Nitecore Q4 Charger
- 1 AC Adapter Charger
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery.
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Nitecore Q4 2A 4 Bay Battery Charger Details
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $9.95
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price $23.95