Nitecore Digicharger D2 Battery Charger Description
The Nitecore Digicharger D2 Battery Charger is a dual-port and auto-detecting smart charger that is compatible with virtually all cylindrical rechargeable batteries. This Nitecore charger will automatically detect Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries via manual selection. Each charging port is independently controlled and auto-selects the optimum charging mode. The digital LCD screen displays the charging progress, voltage, current and time. This is a fully automatic charger.
- Charging two batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each battery slot independently
- Detects the battery type and status and automatic select appropriate charge modes (CC, CV, dV/dt). (Exception: LiFePO4 batteries require manual selection).
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging mode, voltage, current, and progress
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Overheating prevention through temperature monitoring and optimal heat dissipation design
- Compatible and optimized for:
- IMR batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries
- Small capacity batteries
- Conveniently located side buttons to manually select specific battery types and charging parameters
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant)
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Compatible battery types:
- Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440).
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 500mA x 2
- Dimensions: 5.6" (143mm)="" ×="" 2.9"="" (74mm)="" 1.4"="" (36mm)<="" li="">
- Weight: 6oz (168g) (without batteries and power cord)
Content in package: D2 Digicharger x1; AC power cord x1
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Nitecore Digicharger D2 Battery Charger Details
|Colors / Finish||Black|