Modefined Draco 200W TC Box Mod Description
The Modefined Draco 200W TC Box Mod is the latest powerhorse vape device in the industry, deploying a refined die-cast Zinc Alloy frame with rugged G10 accent side panels powered by a 200W power chipset. Optimally crafted with a balance between elegance and ergonomics, the Draco 200W implements a large 2.0 Inch Full-Color OLED display with organize interface that presents relevant output parameters. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), the Draco feature 200W of maximum power, full temperature control suite with TCR adjustments, and BYPASS Mode.
Modefined Draco 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Manufactured by Lost Vape
- Dimensions - 92.8mm by 50mm by 29.4mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-8.4V
- Maximum Output: 39A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 212-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- TCR Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Superior Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Construction
- G10 Accent Side Panels
- Anondized Aluminum Control Face
- 2.0" Full-Color OLED Display
- Bottom-Loaded Battery Latch Door
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Three Button Operations
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgradeable
- Overtime Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Grey, Red, Blue
- 1 Modefined Draco 200W Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Note: For 18650/20700/21700 battery mods, batteries must be matched and married in terms of brand, model, and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two, three, and etc. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Modefined Draco 200W TC Box Mod Details