Efest Pro C4 Charger Description
The Efest Pro C4 charger is the newest addition the Efest chargers that automatically adjust the current flow based on the type of batter. Powered by an AC input this charger has the capability to charge four batteries at a time and an LED indicator light. With a variety of safety features, the Efest Pro C4 provides a safe and reliable charging experience.
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Four Bay 1A Charger
- Non-Slip Mat
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 12V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 12V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 10mA~50mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
- 1X Efest PRO C4 charger
- 1X AC wall plugin
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery.
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Efest Pro C4 Charger Details
|Colors / Finish||Black|