Efest Lush Q2 Charger Description
The Efest Lush Q2 chargers are a powerful quick charger that has the capability of charging up to 2.0A and the ability to charge two batteries at a time. With a simple, no button design the Lush Q2 was designed to be user-friendly and utilizes an LED indication light for current charge readouts. Capable of charging any battery from a 10440 to a 26650 the Lush Q2 is a charger recommended to anyone begging their vaping experience or anyone with the need to charge!
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Made with Quality Piano Strings
- Simple No Button Design
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Dual Slot Battery Charger
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Two Batteries
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- 2.0A CC Current: 2000mA (+/-10%)
- 1.0A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max
- Standby Current: <10mA
- Activation Current: 10mA~50mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
- 1 Efest LUSH Q2 Charger
- 1 AC Adapter
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharged, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Efest Lush Q2 Charger Details
|Colors / Finish||Pure Black|