Efest LUC V6 Charger Description
The Efest Luc V6 charger is the first every Bluetooth charger that has the capability to change charging speed and check the remaining charge from the connected device. This Efest charger has the capability to charge up to six batteries at a time and any battery from 10440-26650. There is an LCD display that scrolls through the battery slots for readouts of current charge and charging speed. Lastly, the Luc V6 has a fast charging speed of up to 2A!
Efest LUC 6-Bay Battery Charger Features:
- 6-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Maximum Charging Current - 2A
- Total Charging Current - 4A
- Bluetooth 4.0 Communication Module
- Supported by Android 4.3 and newer
- Supported by iOS7 and newer
- High Definition LCD Display
- Durable Stainless Steel Springs
- Night Energy-Saving Mode
- Over Current Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Support: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/26500/26650
- 1 Efest LUC Blu6 6 Bay Bluetooth Battery Charger
- 1 Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharged, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Efest LUC V6 Charger Details
|Colors / Finish||Black|