Efest LUC Mini Charger Description
The Efest LUC Mini Charger is a highly portable single bay charger that has the capability of charging any one battery from a range of 10440-26650. A high-quality LCD screen clearly displays the battery voltage level. This charger also features a 1A CC current and an auto cut-off at 4.2V.
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- High-Quality LCD Screen that Displays the Battery Voltage Level
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max Current
- Standby Current: <30mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 50mA~150mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70c
- 1 x Efest LUC Mini Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery.
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. https://www.vapedeal.com/ and any of https://www.vapedeal.com/ parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Efest LUC Mini Charger Details
|Colors / Finish||Black|