Efest IMR 18650 2000mAh 35A - 2 Pack Description
The Efest IMR 18650 button top batteries are sold in packs of two with a capacity of 2000mAh and an estimated 500 recharge cycles for overall life! This new addition to the Efest batteries features a 3.2-4.2v charge range with a nominal voltage of 3.7v.
- Chemistry: Li-MnO2
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery size: 18650
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Estimated charge cycles: 500
- Diameter: 0.72" (18.3mm)
- Height: 2.58" (65.69mm)
- Weight: 1.76 oz (50g)
- Unprotected Cell
- Button Top
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery.
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices, and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices, and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices, and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Make sure to properly prime each coils before use.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Efest IMR 18650 2000mAh 35A - 2 Pack Details
|Colors / Finish||No|